Health Mind& Body, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its customers and other users of this Site.
We acknowledge the importance of privacy to its Customers.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Health Mind& Body collects from its customers, or that Customers provide to Health Mind& Body, will be processed by Health Mind& Body.
The National Privacy Principles
Health Mind& Body is bound by the National Privacy Principles as provided in the Commonwealth Privacy Act,1988. We do not collect health information about you without your consent. Where it is lawful and practicable to do so, customers may transact business with us without providing personal information or by providing such information under a pseudonym.
Information Health Mind& Body may collect from Customers
Health Mind& Body may collect and process the following data about Customers:
- information that Customers provide by filling in forms on the sites or that Customers have already provided at the time of becoming an account holder. Health Mind& Body may also ask Customers for information when Customers report a problem with Health Mind& Body’s sites;
- if Customers contact Health Mind& Body, Health Mind& Body may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of transactions Customers carry out through Health Mind& Body and of the fulfilment of Customers’ orders;
- details of Customers’ visits to Health Mind& Body ‘s sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Health Mind& Body ‘s own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that Customers access.
We may use ‘cookies’ on our website. Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our website may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our website to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of our website.
In some circumstances, cookies may collect and store personal information about you.
We extend the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies; however, you can adjust your internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our website or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies often offer.
Use and Disclosure
We collect personal information directly from you wherever possible. However, sometimes we may collect personal information about you from a third party, e.g. a friend who has provided your details to us so we can send you a voucher, or a friend who has entered your name and email address as part of a competition.
This information is used for the following purposes:
* to contact you directly about our brand, its products, special offers, samples, social networking or mobile applications and other promotions;
* to reward you for being our loyal customer;
* to approve transactions you wish to make;
* to confirm your identity;
* to process your payment card transactions;
* to create and manage your online account;
* to analyse and improve the services offered;
* to provide you with products and services you have requested;
* to follow up or pursue any queries you make;
* to conduct consumer research;
* to notify you of the outcome of competitions or other promotions;
and for such other purposes relating to your relationship with us (collectively the Primary Purpose).
We will not use or disclose any personal information for a purpose other than the Primary Purpose for which it was collected.
- Disclosure and Use of Information by Third Parties
Except where you are otherwise notified and you have not objected to such, we do not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties.
We do however outsource certain business functions to third party organisations from time to time and solely for the purpose of such organisations providing services to us, Personal information may be transferred to or handled by the following parties as required:
* our related companies;
* organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies;
* credit reference agencies or other credit providers; and
* government or statutory authorities.
We will notify you in writing before we transfer your personal information.
These parties may directly contact you on our behalf and may also store your personal information on their computer servers or databases on our behalf as part of the services rendered to us.
- Third Party Sites
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up-to date and relevant to the Primary Purpose for which the information is collected. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
You can access, review, update and delete your information, including your name, address, profile information and other personal information that we retain by logging onto our site.
- Data Security
We comply with permission based direct marketing requirements under the Act and the Spam Act 2003. When collecting your personal information, we must request your permission to use that information to send you information on products and promotions or have our associates send you marketing material. We must also give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such marketing material on all such marketing communications. Where you indicate your consent, we may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about our brand, products, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions.
- How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the handling of your personal information by us or a breach of the APPs by us, please contact the Health Mindbody.
- Our Plan in Case of a Data Breach
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use reasonable efforts to protect Customers’ personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of Customers’ data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at Customers’ own risk. Once we have received Customers’ information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We maintain a data breach response plan in case personal information is lost or subject to unauthorised access, modification, use or disclosure or other misuse.